Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Journal: Day One

Stressful day. It was an hour and a half wait in line at the bookstore only to find out they didn't have the books I needed for two classes. Went to class, came home, and had an uncomfortable discussion about whether or not my roommate Jess's boyfriend should pay rent or not. I think he should, he spends every night, takes two showers a day, he gave up his apartment and “moved back in” with his parents. In spite of all this, Jess doesn't see it the same way as I do. We shall see how this unfolds when it comes to pay February rent...although I'm hoping this will resolve soon. Talking about money is awkward and I don't want it to get in the way of our friendship.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Jess, but don't tell your roommate that your English teacher is ganging up on her.

    ReplyDelete