Thursday, January 19, 2012

Journal: Day Three

Uneventful day. Woke up, got my paycheck, cashed it, went to class, came home, went to work, got cut from work after only three hours because it was slow, came home, bored. It was just one of those days where you can’t wait for tomorrow because tomorrow is bound to be better. I’m not used to this new schedule and I’m working now, unlike last semester when I didn’t work so it’s hard to get in the swing of things. I never see Ryan anymore. Our schedules are so opposite that I haven’t seen him since our lunch yesterday even though we live together. It’s kind of making me sad and I realize now we have to work on making time or it’s not going to happen, something we’ve never had to deal with before because our schedules have always been synchronized. I hope we can figure it out soon….
On a happier note, Sasha has lost one pound and back in a healthy weight range! She has lost some of her butt and tummy and no longer begs for food incessantly like she used to. She also plays for more than thirty seconds and is awake more. She seems to be more adventurous and curious than before, all good things. It’s amazing what a big different one pound makes, but I suppose on a 7-10 pound animal, it’s a lot. So happy my princess is looking good!

3 comments:

  1. Is Sasha dog or cat? I have a ten pound dog who looks like a blimp....

    Now, are you going to return to a standard type font or do you enjoy watching English teachers cry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha is my incredibly spoiled cat. I wondered if you would say something when I posted this but I thought I'd try because I like pretty fonts but you're right, it IS hard to read so I will return to a normal font :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make you a deal. Every time you write about Sasha, you can put her name up in that insane font--it looks very feline.

    ReplyDelete